 MediaWatch / 1476 (-10)
  Re: Minifig appears on "Skithouse"

(...) If you, or anyone, can get this encoded and uploaded I'd be really quite greatfull. It was pretty funny, and I'd love to show it to my fellow Lego stopmotion peers.(brickfilmers) Blunty (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Minifig appears on "Skithouse"

As per title - on the comedy show "Skithouse", as shown on Channel Ten (Australia), a minifig appeared in a skit about seeing a psychyatrist. If I'm able to, I'll get the skit computer encoded and post it up here. (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO mentioned in comic strip

A friend sent me a link to this. Sort of an odd thing to model though. He should have gone with (URL) flowers> or a (URL) heart>. (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  NCLTC GATS Event Posted to Food Bank of North Carolina Web Site

This weekend NCLTC will have our layout on display at GATS in Raleigh, North Carolina. For the last couple years we have collected canned food on behalf of the Food Bank of North Carolina. This has proven to be a a very successful partnership for (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Volvo (more pics!)

(...) I found this discussed (with lots of pics!) at (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Rev. Smith on Tech-TV's Unscrewed this Monday, 19 April 2004

Whoops! Due to a scheduling change, this show has been moved to Monday, 19 April, 2004. Still set to ait at 8:30 EST, 11:30 EST. -Brendan (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Bionicle Movie on Cartoon Network Sat Apr 17th

FYI: Cartoon Network is airing Bionicle: Mask of Light this Saturday Apr 17th at 7:30PM (EST). (check your local listings) There's been a lot Bionicle ads in general on Cartoon Network lately. Still, whatever happened to Make'n'Create? John (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Coming MichLUG Show mentioned in 2 papers

As mentioned in a previous (URL) post>, MichLUG will be displaying at the Curious Kids Museum in St. Joseph, Michigan this coming weekend. Two local papers picked up the story. There weren't any pictures, but hopefully one or both of the papers will (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Yes, it was built over a rolling chassis and some metal frame work. Spencer (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) If it wasn't built on an actual automotive frame, it would've been virtually impossible to move. I suspect the entire frame is from the car, and just the bodywork is Lego. Still very cool. And much better than that Megablocks Honda commercial. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact