 MediaWatch / 1473
1472  |  1474
Subject:
NCLTC GATS Event Posted to Food Bank of North Carolina Web Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 02:28:49 GMT

This weekend NCLTC will have our layout on display at GATS in Raleigh, North
Carolina.  For the last couple years we have collected canned food on behalf
of the Food Bank of North Carolina.  This has proven to be a a very
successful partnership for both NCLTC and the Food Bank.  At two events in
2003 we collected in excess of 500 pounds of food and $250 in cash
contributions.

Our event this weekend has appeared on the web site for the Food Bank as
well:

http://www.foodbanknc.org/events.html

See the announcment posted on LUGNET for more details:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=1212

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com