 MediaWatch / 1473
  NCLTC GATS Event Posted to Food Bank of North Carolina Web Site

This weekend NCLTC will have our layout on display at GATS in Raleigh, North Carolina. For the last couple years we have collected canned food on behalf of the Food Bank of North Carolina. This has proven to be a a very successful partnership for (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)