 MediaWatch / 1463
1462  |  1464
Subject:
Rev. Smith on Tech-TV's Unscrewed this Wednesday, 14 April 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:47:41 GMT

Just wanted to drop a mention here that I will be on Tech-TV’s Unscrewed with Martin Sarget a week from today, on Wednesday 14 April 2004. The show airs at 8:30pm EST and 11:30 PST.

You can check this page to see if you even get Tech-TV with your cable or satellite hook-up.

It’ll be a 3-4 minute interview about the Brick Testament website and book, conducted via the modern marvel of the netcam. And a phone. Plus they’ll show a bunch of images from the site.

There’s probably not much new info for fans of The Brick Testament, but at least you get to see me make an ass out of myself on TV.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith