 MediaWatch / 1401 (-5)
  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

(...) When the subject/word comes up that is the best way I can describe it as well... the fact that it 'grates' on me. (...) Excellent analogy! And part of why the plural version grates on me is that it sounds like someone is saying the equivalent (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

The word "Legos" really grates on me. It's not that lego is like sheep where the plural is also sheep, it's that lego is like sand: it doesn't have a plural. "Pass me those legos" is completely ambiguous: do you mean parts, sets, models, boxes or (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

I want to know why I visit lugnet.com instead of lug.net. (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  onQ, WQED Pittsburgh

Lego was mentioned and shown several times on a segment about differences between how boys and girls are educated. This segment was locally produced by WQED Pittsburgh (PBS) as a local companion piece to the national documentary "The case of missing (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos

<snip> (...) Enjoy playing with your mindstorms alternate software program.... (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact