 MediaWatch / 1361 (-5)
  Re: While You Were Out on TLC

This episode was on again tonight. I got a lot of neat ideas watching it (ideas from Beth's creations, not from the redesigned room). My wife thought that the live plants with bricks in the water looked cool, so we might have to do that ourselves. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  My fifteen minutes--master builder competition prep

Here's the local paper's article about me (front page news in these parts): (URL) You'll note that they got a few things wrong in the article, but overall, it's pretty good (for example, I didn't say "LEGOs" a single time, yet that's what he wrote (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

  LEGO on BBC

(URL) bad I'm not a Nobel laureate... seems like I'll have to buy my own set :-) Pedro (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Marsrover toy mentioned on AP wire service

(URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO on Yahoo News Space Section

Most of us know about TLC and NASA's partnership on the Mission to Mars Project but one cool item in the article is: "Each of the real landers sports a DVD, containing the names of 4 million people, that bears a Lego figurine. And three Lego bricks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact