 MediaWatch / 1351
    Mindstorms/Harry Potter/ Star Wars DEAD??? —Tommy Rainwater
   Hi gang! Like many of you, I've been watching this story unfold over the last few days. I've seen numerous blurbs on dozens of web-news outlets, but this morning was the first time that I actually heard news of Lego killing off Mindstorms and Movie (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)