 MediaWatch / 1334
  Re: LEGO wobbles as Star Wars and Harry Potter sales tumble

(...) Either that or it's a sop to us. :-) ++Lar (thought about "flaming" Allan about the whole concept/product thing but realised I totally agree with him... kids (the major market, so they keep telling us) buy products, not concepts. Only (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO wobbles as Star Wars and Harry Potter sales tumble

(...) I had to look up the word 'sop' but no I don't think that's what it is. I'm pretty sure it's just the work of some marketing guy. :) (...) Well... I am pretty sure I'm glad you didn't flame me. :) (1) And to clarify (whilst agreeing with you) (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)