 MediaWatch / 1320
Re: Article On Playmobil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:54:57 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, James Stacey wrote:
Are they saying precicely what we'd like LEGO to be saying ??

http://tinyurl.com/2ksug

For me, anyway: Just about. Licensing has brought us a lot of new parts and some
neat sets but it's not clear that was the only way to get those.

The question is, is LEGO different enough from Playmobil that the same strategy
wouldn't work for LEGO? I'm not sure but am tending to think not that different.