 MediaWatch / 1311
  Re: While You Were Out on TLC ("LEGOS")

(...) <snip> I do endeavour to say 'lego bricks' in conversations. And when I write about my chosen hobby, I try to write "LEGO Bricks" when referring the bricks themselves. To be said, though, I do write or say 'My LEGO creation' instead of 'My (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: While You Were Out on TLC ("LEGOS")

(...) You know, I hardly ever use Lego bricks. I more frequently use plates and clips and brackets and windows and wheels and slopes etc. ;) But I guess that's more to do with the nature of building space models. While were being anal retentive, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)