 MediaWatch / 1304
  Re: While You Were Out on TLC ("LEGOS")

(...) Not militant, merely persnickety. One's bad, the other's a charming quirk. See how that works? :-) (...) He was mayor of Carmel CA (I think it was Carmel, I know it was somewhere in CA), so he has a little experience. Also he's made vaguely (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Dirty Harry is a Libertarian (was: While You Were Out)

(...) It's (URL) all there> at the LP site. He explains the philosophy in simple terms: "Everyone leaves everyone else alone." And: "At Waco, was there really an urgency to get those people out of the compound at that particular time? Was the press (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)