 MediaWatch / 1290
    Re: While You Were Out on TLC —Allan Bedford
   (...) My wife and I watched the show last night. Everytime someone said "LEGOs" my wife just about chucked the remote at the TV. It's not even something that I've discussed with her, but it just really bothered her to hear people say that. Then, we (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: While You Were Out on TLC —Wayne McCaul
   (...) [snip] (...) Actually, my wife thought that the carpenter and the woman who broke the red bookcase (I don't normally watch this show) seemed to actually understand the labor that probably went into the construction. The designer clearly (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)