 MediaWatch / 1277
    Re: While You Were Out on TLC —Greg Perry
   (...) I tried to post multiple times about this last night but kept getting denied by the news server for some reason. There's a commercial for this episode of "While You Were Out" currently running on TLC so if you watch that network at all you'll (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: While You Were Out on TLC —Tim Tosino
   (...) It looks like an interesting episode, in the commercial it shows how the renovation crew kinda destroyed some of her funiture. Hopefully I'll get home to watch it while I'm on Vacation. (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)