 MediaWatch / 1271 (-5)
  Article about "What Will You Make" events from Exhibitor magazine

Exhibitor magazine, a pretty good free trade magazine, has an article this month about Lego Systems Inc.'s "What Will You Make" events. Scans available at: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament article in Philadelphia Inquirer

There's a nice article based on an interview I did in today's (12/11/03) edition of the with the Philadelphia Inquirer. I haven't seen the printed version of the article yet (they've promised to send me some copies), but the text of the piece is on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  NCLTC Christmas Layout on News14 Carolina

I have been somewhat lax in posting about the NCLTC holiday layout on display right now (through January 4th). I have prepared a Press Pack for our event and sent it out to the local media recently in hopes that we would generate some coverage of (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO supports the paranormal!

(...) Fortean Times has surprised me with another LEGO reference, this time a brief mention in a piece about items lost at sea. The article mentioned the bricks washed overboard a few years ago in the Atlantic. Not a huge reference, but there you (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO In QST Magazine

Ok, so I'm not just a LEGO Geek, I'm also an Amateur Radio Geek. The November 2003 issue of QST magazine has a picture of a replica of one radio operator's "Ham Shack" built by his kids out of LEGO: (URL) They don't even mention the L-word, but that (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact