 MediaWatch / 1266 (-5)
  Simpsons 12-07-03

Hi all, I think that last night's Simpsons was new, at least I hadn't seen it. Anyhoo, Homer replaces Krusty and becomes a TV talk show host and minor celebrity. When the family is out to eat at a fancy restaurant, Chief Wiggum brings Ralph over to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun

(...) Well, I've never actually seen it on their store shelves, but Walmart.com definitely was carryng it. (URL) fact, without factoring in shipping, they were the online retailer selling it at the lowest price. -Rev. Smith PS. PowellsBooks.com (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun

(...) Good to know, good to know. I don't know how much time I'll be spending in the Boston area with my parents having just moved up to Vermont, but I guess my parent's new house will still be significantly closer to a PAB store than I am now, here (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun

(...) There are two of them: one at the Burlington Mall and one at the new Solomon Pond mall in Marlboro. I know you're originally from this area, hailing from my own home town. In fact you attended High School with my brother Andrew. Small (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun

(...) WalMart ?? They won't carry Maxim in their stores, but your work is OK by them? Wahahaha. (sorry, the irony (which probably is completely lost on everyone in Bentonville AR) got to me!) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact