 MediaWatch / 1261
    Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Is there a Pick-a-Brick in the Boston area now? (...) I realize that the Brick Testament website and especially the Genesis book have found a receptive audience among both non-believers and the devout. About once a week I am still getting (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun —Chris Phillips
   (...) There are two of them: one at the Burlington Mall and one at the new Solomon Pond mall in Marlboro. I know you're originally from this area, hailing from my own home town. In fact you attended High School with my brother Andrew. Small (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament article in Baltimore Sun —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Good to know, good to know. I don't know how much time I'll be spending in the Boston area with my parents having just moved up to Vermont, but I guess my parent's new house will still be significantly closer to a PAB store than I am now, here (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)