 MediaWatch / 126
Re: AT&T commercial w/LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:39:01 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Shiri Dori writes:
This was on ABC... the commercial used a simulation of bricks to build a
phone, a roaring lion, and other stuff (can't remember what else). It wasn't
neccessarily LEGO bricks per se, but bricks with studs nonetheless. Too
small to even try to make out any lettering on the studs, but I'm guessing
there is none. The bricks fly in the air and "build themselves".

-Shiri

Yeah, I saw that, it was pretty amazing. I assume it was all done on a
computer, I wonder what software they used, and if they placed every brick
by "hand", or if they just drew a volume and had the software use a best-fit
emthod to fill it with bricks.

George