 MediaWatch / 1246 (-20)
  Re: Brick Testament review in British magazine Loaded

(...) I'll have a look at lunchtime Tim (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Brick Testament in San Jose Mercury News this Saturday - this time for real!

OK, it ended up being delayed for a month, but the San Jose Mercury News is finally going to be running their story on The Brick Testament on Saturday, November 22nd. Look for it in the Family & Religion section. This latest flurry of media (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak)

  IGN FilmForce recommends Brick Testament book

I stumbled upon the latest (URL) IGN FilmForce Weekend Shopping Guide> (for 11/14/03), and was happy to find the new (URL) The Brick Testament book> at the top of their list of recommended buys. A quote from the one paragraph mention: "I was just (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Brick Testament review in British magazine Loaded

I'm told that the British magazine Loaded (the UK's Maxim?) is running a review of (URL) The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis> in their newest issue. I haven't tracked down a copy yet, but I'll try to get a scan of it on the Brick (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Maxim (Vol. 7, No. 12, December 2003)

On page 50 of the latest issue of Maxim (ISSN:1092-9789) there's a brief article (w/photos) about me and my LEGO sculptures. -Henry (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Bricking It

(...) A good copy editor might have asked a researcher to double check the date the author claimed that LEGO bricks were created. They might then have found it was 1947 and not 1932 as noted in the article. Or they might have been even more accurate (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Bricking It

(...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Bricking It

We are part of a net craze apparently. Who knew! (URL) Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: BT book reviewed in People Magazine

(...) Oops, guess this is old news! I missed BPS's announcement post; it was a pleasant shock in the office, though! JOHN (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  BT book reviewed in People Magazine

I was in the Orthodontist's office today, picked up a People Magazine, and while browsing the pages came across a mini-review of BPS's book. It included 3 photos. What next, Rev, ET? ;-) JOHN (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Tripod sings about Lego.

Caught Tripod's 'song in an hour' for this week this morning. There was a strong reference to Lego in there. Those guys crack me up. (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) I can verify that the segment aired on CNNHN. Steven Weiser (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  This American Life website features Brick Testament photo

A photo from the Cain and Abel story from The Brick Testament is being used to illustrate this week's installment of the Public Radio International show This American Life. The theme for this week's show is "Brother's Keeper". You can see the image (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) Aaron! A belated congrats! And this is awesome as well! Steven, thanks for the heads up! Aaron, I wish you the best in your journey. I from meeting you that you are a collective and friendly individual with a great personality! Let us know (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) Link on CNN's web site! (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) Can anyone out there verify whether this appeared on CNN or its sister, CNN Headline News? I recorded CNN from 6 to 10 am EST this morning and there's no sign of Aaron. I fear that the segment was on HN. Can you verify? Play Well!! Mike (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) WOW! That is so great! e (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Aaron Sneary on CNN

Yes, that was Aaron Sneary live on CNN this morning. He appeared on the science segment at about 7:18AM EST. He discussed the search for a Lego Master Builder and even had a small osterich model to show. Aaron looked very calm, cool and collected, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  People Magazine features Brick Testament book

The new issue of People magazine (24 November 2003) features a half-page piece on (URL) The Brick Testament book> in their Pics & Pans section on page 53. A (URL) scan> of the article is now up on the Brick Testament (URL) press page>. -The Rev. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, FTX)

  I'm a Master Builder finalist from DC!

Greetings all. I wanted to share my excitement of being chosen as one of three DC finalists for the position of LEGOLAND Master Model Builder: (URL) I'm at the bottom of the page. The next step is the final build-off in San Diego, CA at LEGOLAND in (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact