 MediaWatch / 1239
    Bricking It —James Stacey
   We are part of a net craze apparently. Who knew! (URL) Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Bricking It —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Bricking It —Allan Bedford
   (...) A good copy editor might have asked a researcher to double check the date the author claimed that LEGO bricks were created. They might then have found it was 1947 and not 1932 as noted in the article. Or they might have been even more accurate (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)