 MediaWatch / 1211
    Escher's Relativity on FARK —Terry Prosper
   I visit Fark quite often and I was surprised and happy to see this today: (URL) is a Photoshop contest of Escher's relativity from A. Lipson, a popular and well-knowned work here on Lugnet. Enjoy! (URL) FARK might not be appropriate for all ages. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

        Re: Escher's Relativity on FARK —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) sculptures. Love the work by that Kambodia person! (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)