 MediaWatch / 1201 (-5)
  This Old House Magazine

On page 20 of the November 2003 issue of This Old House Magazine, LEGO is used as an analogy to described a new concrete form for building exterior walls on houses. -Chris (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Dan Parker in King County Journal Article

I saw this article about Dan Parker and his Nativity scene in the King County Journal online: (URL) haven't seen any of Dan's sculptures. Any chance for photos for us East-coast fans? -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: BrickFilms and Chris Salt in Nov. 03' WIRED!

(...) Yeah, go Chris! I've put this link in the UK AFOLs in the media section in loc.uk (but I refused to write that word - I called the article Lego, Camera Action :-) ) Psi (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk)

  BrickFilms and Chris Salt in Nov. 03' WIRED!

Cool! A one page blurb with lots of stills from one of Chris Salt's films. Way to go! (URL) Rainwater "Cogito Ergo Lego" (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in San Jose Mercury News this Saturday

(...) --UPDATE!-- The San Jo Merc News alerted me today that this article has been postponed. I also just noticed that I gave a conflicting date above. The article had been scheduled for Saturday (tomorrow), but is now being delayed. I'll post here (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact