 MediaWatch / 1199
Re: BrickFilms and Chris Salt in Nov. 03' WIRED!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:08:43 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Tommy Rainwater wrote:
Cool! A one page blurb with lots of stills from one of Chris Salt's films. Way
to go!

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.11/start.html?pg=15

Enjoy!

-Tommy Rainwater
"Cogito Ergo Lego"

Yeah, go Chris!

I've put this link in the UK AFOLs in the media section in loc.uk

(but I refused to write that word - I called the article Lego, Camera Action :-)
)

Psi