 MediaWatch / 1198
  BrickFilms and Chris Salt in Nov. 03' WIRED!

Cool! A one page blurb with lots of stills from one of Chris Salt's films. Way to go! (URL) Rainwater "Cogito Ergo Lego" (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: BrickFilms and Chris Salt in Nov. 03' WIRED!

(...) Yeah, go Chris! I've put this link in the UK AFOLs in the media section in loc.uk (but I refused to write that word - I called the article Lego, Camera Action :-) ) Psi (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk)