 MediaWatch / 1160
  LEGO supports the paranormal!

Not sure if this quite qualifies for mediawatch, but the back cover of the latest issue of Fortean Times is a full-page ad for LEGO, featuring the AT-AT, Jabba's Palace, and Why Can't I Remember The Other One At The Moment? Fortean Times also caters (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO supports the paranormal!

(...) Fortean Times has surprised me with another LEGO reference, this time a brief mention in a piece about items lost at sea. The article mentioned the bricks washed overboard a few years ago in the Atlantic. Not a huge reference, but there you (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)