 MediaWatch / 1141 (-5)
  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

(...) Very cool Eric, as always. I remember seeing earlier this year they had LEGO bust of all the Today show host one morning. I forgot the reason behind it but they did have one of the LEGO master builders on the show. There must be a LEGO fan (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

"Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message news:HKwrDn.B3J@lugnet.com... (...) Oh holy crap I hate you. Conan is probably one of my favorite shows of all time. I'd even give him stuff for free I like him so much. What an honor. [ (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

(...) Congratulations Eric! Lots of photos of the show would be appreciated, as I don't have cable at my home. (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

Folks, wanted to give everyone a heads up to this before the fact so maybe someone out there can get some nifty screen captures for me... On the NBC TODAY SHOW, Wednesday morning (not sure what time the actual segment will air), there will be a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Brick Testament mention on arstechnica

(...) e-mailed about it from a couple of my friends. I had received an order for the Holy Trinity custom set a few weeks back, and the address to send it to was Ars Technica, and I thought to myself, "Isn't that that website my geek buddies read? (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact