 MediaWatch / 1102
Re: Believe it or Not: LEGO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Harshbarger wrote:
At first they considered leaving the mosaic up for a month, but as it is
relatively low to the ground, the latest I have heard is that it will
only stay up a short time.

No matter what, I'm sure it will be up for only a short time.  It might last one
night, but after that, I'm sure some "enterprising youth" will take care of the
removal.  ;-)

Jeff