 MediaWatch / 1101
  Re: Believe it or Not: LEGO!

I think I'll be out there most of the day and into the night. Despite much prebuilding, just getting the thing onto the billboard is expected to take some time. At first they considered leaving the mosaic up for a month, but as it is relatively low (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Believe it or Not: LEGO!

(...) No matter what, I'm sure it will be up for only a short time. It might last one night, but after that, I'm sure some "enterprising youth" will take care of the removal. ;-) Jeff (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)