 MediaWatch / 1051 (-10)
  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Congrats to Sean and all. I walked over to the gallery yesterday (18th street, NYC) they wouldn't let me in....:o(...looked interesting from looking in the windows, though. Best, Jonathan (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Thanks... I have a whole lot of pictures that I took at the event that I'll post later today or tomorrow. (Including photos of some of the models built by celebrities.) I had a fantastic time, and Holger and I got to spend time with some of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Courteney Cox making lego models, now I fancy here even more!!! Tim (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Sounds awesome. Congrats to HoMa and Sean! -Kevin (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

(...) Whoa! Cool! Go HoMa! Go Sean! Spotlighted. (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  another LEGO reference on "The Simpsons"

Tonight's episode, Smithers is telling Mr. Burns that he had buried toxic waste under LEGOLAND, and that someday people would discover it. Cut to LEGOLAND, where the United States Capitol building grows legs and starts chasing guests, and the Eiffel (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/read_this/big_brother/

(URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Mac that LEGO built....

(...) (URL) seller has a website with more info... (URL) for a while the website about the machine was being served BY the machine itself, or so I gathered. Fairly nifty. The website links to Eric's desk and to Henry's harpsichord too. BTW I saw a (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Direct link

(...) I suspect that the network and/or production company would not be happy with the copyright violation if you publish it on your website... --Bill. (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Direct link

Thanks Tobbe! They'll send me a tape once the show has aired. My boss said he could burn a DVD for me when I get the tape. I'll be looking into a way to get the spot put on a CD. Then I can upload it to my website! Dave "Tobbe Arnesson" (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact