 MediaWatch / 1026
    Lego spotlighted on HGTV —Steven D. Weiser
   Lego products were spotlighted on Home and Garden TV Channel Sunday evening April 20, 2003 at 9PM eastern time. The name of the show: "The Toys We Grew Up With" The show included a short history of Lego products for the USA market (US introduction, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego spotlighted on HGTV —Nick Goetz
   (...) Thanks for the heads up. I taped it when it came on again a few hours later. Might have been about 5 minutes worth of LEGO coverage. I was surprised at how old the footage was (early to mid 60's). Thanks again. -Nick (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)