 MediaWatch / 1014
    Re: Legoland reference in Simpsons #306 —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Episode CABF09 :) It's not on www.snpp.com so I can't link to it... /Tobbe (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Legoland reference in Simpsons #306 —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I seem to remember it's in reference to the T-Shirt Marge bought for Bart, which is made out of bricks. I liked the bit where Homer returns to the park in the evening to find it being taken apart and put back in the box... I always thought the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)