 Marketplace / Theory / 941
    Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates) —Frank Filz
   (...) From my perspective as a buyer, I don't think it has that much effect for my buying. Of course I currently have time to skim the entire daily Lego section of eBay. Probably once a month or every other month, someone announces an auction which (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates) —Mike Stanley
   (...) I think .ebay would be a good idea, myself. I know I'd read it and I know a lot of people have no interest in bidding on stuff on eBay. Look for JABA to rise from the ashes soon. Settling up a couple of outstanding accounts and getting ready (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)