 Marketplace / Theory / 921
Re: Auczilla Payment via PayPal or X?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 05:43:45 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Rob Doucette writes:
A second thought.  If LUGNET has an account on either services, LUGNET users
who make reference when signing up would fund LUGNET, although this may cut
into Larry's kick-back revenue stream (of which I've contributed twice).

I'd be AOK with that.

And I agree with Rob, an account for Lugnet would be nice. It may need to be in
the name of a human rather than a corporate entity, though

Hm, I chose you, Larry.  I opened it today, but I hope I did right by using your
lar@voyager.net address for the reference.

best

LFB