 Marketplace / Theory / 869
868  |  870
Subject:
Bid Cancelation - This should not have happened!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:26:53 GMT

I canceled a bid today on this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244508643

The bidder had a feedback score of -2 (5 negative & 3 Positive). All the
negative feedback was for non-payment. The problem is if any 4 of these
sellers had claimed a credit against the bidder's record, ebay would
have kicked him/her out. I strongly urge sellers always to reclaim
credits for non-payment... the penalty is much worse than negative
feedback for a member which only buys on ebay.

Also, I do not understand why ebay does not suspend accounts where
bidders have records like this (5 bad feedbacks in one run!).

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm
&