 Marketplace / Theory / 865
Re: New meaning of "unusual"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 04:50:37 GMT

Well, if these were all OLD instructions, it might actually be a good
deal. If you buy a lot of used LEGO for reconstitution into sets,
getting instructions is very very useful, as most random lots of bricks
don't have  enough instructions.

So I'm not sure I'd rip this one.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar