 Marketplace / Theory / 863
  New meaning of "unusual"?

(URL) like a droid fighter to me! Mike (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New meaning of "unusual"?

(...) LOL! I have a better"one: (URL) lessee, I could pay 60 bucks for instructions, or go to Brickshelf for free... Tough decision! I find it amazing the kind of things people try to sell at these auction sites. Now if you excuse me, I have to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New meaning of "unusual"?

Well, if these were all OLD instructions, it might actually be a good deal. If you buy a lot of used LEGO for reconstitution into sets, getting instructions is very very useful, as most random lots of bricks don't have enough instructions. So I'm (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New meaning of "unusual"?

(...) What's more, it's a droid fighter that's been built! I can't believe this. best, Lindsay (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)