 Marketplace / Theory / 76
  Re: Where have all the bidders gone?

Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote: : Put them on SeriousCollector would be my vote. I think the Demlow : technology is last year's news. Too hard to use. People like web based : stuff. : That should NOT be taken as a slam of the work the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Where have all the bidders gone?

(...) EveryAuction notifies bidders by e-mail when they are outbid. And yeah, I think web-based is the way to go. I know it is for me. (...) Well, I have to hack away at the script with vi, does that count? :) (...) Sure does. And there are a TON of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Where have all the bidders gone?

Mike Stanley (cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com) wrote: : Bill Katz <billk@wald.wald-kramer.com> wrote: : >Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote: : >: Put them on SeriousCollector would be my vote. I think the Demlow : >: technology is last year's news. Too (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Where have all the bidders gone?

(...) Not a lot, to be sure, which is a good thing since I am still in the first half of Learning Perl. :) Moslty incorporating add-ons and stuff. 90% of them I just paste in the way the author says. Others that require add-ons I don't use I have (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)