 Marketplace / Theory / 703
  Re: Slim pickings everwhere (Was: Slim Pickings at Target)

(...) In New York, TRU employs RJIS to do total shelf inventory. After Christmas, RJIS staffs up and dispenses laser scanner belts to college students on break. You sometimes find their data sheets lying about. My experience with TRU is that 3 year (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Slim pickings everwhere (Was: Slim Pickings at Target)

(...) I wonder how that works. Most of the errors I have seen are like this... 1. The computer says we have X stock of Y, but there in none physically there. 2. The computer says we have no stock, but I found some on the shelf. Once or twice, I have (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)