 Marketplace / Theory / 701
    When should companies GET A CLUE? —Tom Stangl
   So I'm wandering through all the Targets with 5 miles of my place (4), looking for those $78 4561 train sets....and they don't exist. Each Target had at LEAST 5 trains, and one had about THIRTY, yet it seems our region isn't marking them down. Many (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: When should companies GET A CLUE? —Ray Sanders
   (...) I saw the same thing with Mumys Tomb. The region to my north and west (S Georgia and FL panhandle) had clearanced them down 75%. The remainder of Florida (east and south) had not. Go figure. Ray (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)