 Marketplace / Theory / 702
Re: When should companies GET A CLUE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:17:54 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

So I'm wandering through all the Targets with 5 miles of my place (4),
looking for those $78 4561 train sets....and they don't exist.  Each Target
had at LEAST 5 trains, and one had about THIRTY, yet it seems our region
isn't marking them down.

Many other regions are marking them down, and they are marked down on
Target's website (where I bought some, for now).

When are regional offices going to GET A CLUE, and follow along with the
rest of the regions/website?

I saw the same thing with Mumys Tomb. The region to my north and west
(S Georgia and FL panhandle) had clearanced them down 75%. The remainder
of Florida (east and south) had not. Go figure.

Ray