 Marketplace / Theory / 633
  Re: Custom lego Kits group (was 4 axle custom Hopper)

(...) As long as you are not competing with TLC in the same venue, I agree. Is someone makes a better X-wing which impacts TLCs sales, then TLC winds up with a bunch of unsold boxes in a warehouse. Other than that, I don't see any problem. The other (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Custom lego Kits group (was 4 axle custom Hopper)

(...) A smart person at TLC would take the data from a few months of Bulk sales and say, "Ok people, our Lego Direct people say we've got 1000's of 1x2 green grill tiles selling bulk, 10000's of green train windows selling, 1000's of blue 2x2 tiles, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)