 Marketplace / Theory / 625
    Re: Custom lego Kits group (was 4 axle custom Hopper) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Actually, I'll bet they actually couldn't put any restrictions on the parts. Unless each part is individually marked with a unique serial number (like paper money), there's no way to track what happens to the pieces after sale, and therefore (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Custom lego Kits group (was 4 axle custom Hopper) —James Brown
   (...) Agreed. It *might* be trackable for large-volume sellers - i.e. audit them and track how they spent there money - but that gets horribly expensive and has all kinds of legal strings and red tape to go through before you even can try. I don't (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)