 Marketplace / Theory / 573
572  |  574
Subject:
Following-up on Ooops!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:43:22 GMT

Hey y'all:

I find it shocking that so many people having read my post about not wanting
to reveal the names of bad traders, have then asked me to reveal the name of
the bad traders I barely alluded to.  All I can say is that there are
definitely persons to avoid trading with even amongst the lugnet cognoscenti.
Although I have yet to have someone just flat-out renege on a deal entirely --
they did however delay shipment of my stuff to a point of stretching my
patience far beyond its tether.  And I am fairly patient too -- especially if
my patience is founded upon good communications with the seller.

My only response is to say that in addition to the previously named good
traders (Craig Hamilton, Julie Krenz, Kevin Wilson, Josh Opotzner, and Arnold
Staniczek - who is evil in every other way imagineable!); I am willing to add
the names of Mathew Brown, The Norders, Derick Bulkley, Dave Foglesongs,
Rodney Dicus, Huw Millington, The Richard Bros., Doug Finney, Glenn
Tannenbaum, and Larry Pieniazek (mostly because I just now looked them up in
my checkbook!).  I have dealt with the above persons and I can assert that
they have all dealt honorably with me.

I apologize for missing anyone's name here, my list is not intended to be
complete or definitive -- just naming some of the Good Angels in the Lego
trading firmament.  I mean, it goes without saying that Todd Lehman is
probably a decent fellow -- I just have never had a financial transaction with
the man...except where I am holding out on the $10 I owe him until he gives me
lugnet membership number 1313! hehe...

C'mon man, look at my website!

=)

-- Richard