 Marketplace / Theory / 53
    Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay? —David Zorn
   Mike Stanley wrote in message ... :>It is a weltanshaung. :Mmmmm.... a new word. German? Mike, your the classicist, right? Maybe I'm spelling it wrong. The word I want is German for what we usually call "world view" (but to me auf Deutch, it is more (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay? —Mike Stanley
     (...) Yep, I'm a classicist, but I never managed to take German (if I hadn't switched career paths right before I graduated I would have had to take it, of course) or any other modern language besides Russian. And I didn't have much choice about (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

         Mike Stanley - Off Topic: Re: No really - a rational discussion ... —David Zorn
     Mike, my most sincere best wishes for the health and comfort of your inlaws. David Zorn (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay? —Toki Barron
    (...) Well, I don't know if anyone is still following this thread (this message is a month old), but the correct spelling is "Weltanschauung". The online dictionary that I usually use, (URL) lists this word with a capital W. I forget exactly, but I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)