 Marketplace / Theory / 492
  Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?

Could someone link to an outside home page, and there have links to all the non-eBay auctions ? I don't see any way they could barf at that. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?

Ray Sanders wrote in message <381B909A.51AD387E@gate.net>... (...) Thats what I do, and have never had a complaint from eBay - you can see the page I link to in the first URL below. -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?

(...) From what I've gathered in my light scanning of the various sources of eBay conditions is that they have sets of woolly and sometimes contradictory sounding regulations. Whether this is because they are inept or whether it is because having (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?

(...) By this definition there are MANY auctions going on for computers and software that violate the TOS, as I've seen many auctions that ofer a link to a straight sale (at a higher cost) if you want it now. (...) Actually, it means that you cannot (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)