 Marketplace / Theory / 34
    Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Whew. Well, that's a relief, then. You've got nothing to worry about in a free market, because hoarding just can't happen. As long as multiple sellers of the product exist, the market will be at what the product is really worth. The only way (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay? —Frank Filz
   (...) I agree with all of the above. (...) I'm not absolutely sure that I would not call Franz K. a hoarder, but I have no problem with what he is doing. Once an item is out of production long enough for most areas to no longer have a stock, I think (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)