 Marketplace / Theory / 311
  Re: Somebody with a feedback of -2 is high bidder on my auction!

Why do these people not just create a new account and start afresh? (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Somebody with a feedback of -2 is high bidder on my auction!

(...) Which is another problem with the feedback system--truly bad risks will never show up, because as soon as someone gets a bad feedback value, they'll just quit and make a new account. Steve (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Somebody with a feedback of -2 is high bidder on my auction!

(...) Which is why I never bid very high on items being sold by people without a good history of positive feedback on sales. I think the biggest mistake a new seller can make is jumping in with a large number of items, or large lots, or very (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)