 Marketplace / Theory / 2763
    Re: Brickmania Custom Kits Again? Which Ones? —Mike Walsh
    "Daniel Siskind" <blackened@visi.com> wrote in message news:K7EpBH.152@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I haven't actively sold any kits in a while although I did sell two a few months ago. Just recently I received an e-mail asking me if I'd (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Brickmania Custom Kits Again? Which Ones? —Daniel Siskind
   (...) I have to agree with your assessment about doing it for the love of it rather than making any money. I'm quite certain I made something close to $1-2 an hour after all the accounting was done. Factor in CD sales and maybe I tripled my wage. (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Brickmania Custom Kits Again? Which Ones? —Kerry Raymond
   Well, being a past customer of your instructions, I'd say just sell the instructions. What you have is a design skill, so the simplest way to market that is through instructions. What you don't have is a factory that makes bricks. So producing kits (...) (16 years ago, 27-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.theory)