 Marketplace / Theory / 2732
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 18:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, John Riley wrote:
If the independents could choose which
lines they want to better coincide with their stores' core markets, they could
be more likely to want to enter into contracts with Lego (for example, a toy
store that focuses on educational products might want Mindstorms and Technic,
while a toy store that focuses on model trains would want Lego trains).

Lines? I'd heard that restriction had been lifted, at least partially, but that
maybe there was still a restriction on assortment within a line.

I would love it if even the LEGO brand retail stores would be allowed to order
what sells... more straight track and less curves for example. Never EVER have I
been to a store that was out of curves but had straight in stock.