 Marketplace / Theory / 2517
  Re: Best time/day to list auctions?

(...) All IMHO, only: It's not as important when you start your auctions as when you end them. Saturday is usually the best end date from the seller's standpoint, at least for Lego. I rarely bother bidding on Saturday-ending auctions because the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Best time/day to list auctions?

(...) Definitely True. Todd Lehman had some data listed in this message: (URL) I have always found it odd and counterintutive that Tuesdays seem to be the day of highest bidding activity. Personally, when I used to run a few auctions I would time (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory)