 Marketplace / Theory / 2506
  Re: Target Exclusive Trains On Clearance

(...) Good observations. And if I may be so bold as to connect the dots further... of those 4 retailers, who seems to be doing the best overall and who the worst? (strangely enough, both Target and TRU outsource a lot of their web presence to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Target Exclusive Trains On Clearance

I don't think much of a leap is needed to figure out how *that* particular product line is going... I've never seen TRU slap an orange clearance sticker on a toy as fast as they did for Galidor. It went from endcap display to the steel bargain bin (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Target Exclusive Trains On Clearance

(...) Yes. It means I'm not always wrong when it comes to my predictions: (URL) B. (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory)